A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that could be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even put new features to your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specs and features of ACF Form Builder – Multipurpose Frontend Form Submission that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: ACF Form Builder – Multipurpose Frontend Form Submission
Last update: 2017-06-30T08:00:57Z
Item sold: 65
Buy this item click here
ACF Form Builder – Create Multipurpose Frontend Posting Form with flexible form fields. Just drag & drop, no coding required.
Create Multipurpose Form by ACF
- Create new post on frontendAllow your user create new posts on frontend to a specified post type.
- 24 field types supportedWe proud that we are the plugin support highest fields on the market.
- Repeater field supportedIn the case you want to make a table, and foreach row will be a new value, ACF Form Builder supported that.
- Upload field availableACF Form Builder allow user to upload the files and save it to WP-Uploads. You can use WordPress’s uploader or just basic brower’s uploader. It’s up to you
- Create Subscribe FormCreate as many subscribe form, to MailChimp, aWeber, Responding, ElasticEmail, ManDrill,…etc.
- Embed the forms into any pageFor each form you create, you can easily embed to your site easily by shortcode, anywhere guaranteed, from Post, Pages to Widget or even your source code.
- Multiple Conditional LogicUnlimited conditional logic with smart compare system, with AND/OR. See full list of conditional here.
- No coding required – DRAG & DROP onlyIf you can’t code, but still want an flexible form for your business, this is the right one! Everything just drag & drop then enjoy the show!!
- Ask before quit – low bounce rateWhen user put something on the form then close, we will ask if they want to leave, so your bounce rate will be low!
- Email notificationsYou will not miss any entry submission because the plugin will send you mail everytime someone make the submission. You can select to email the submitter in to let they know you got his submission.
- Redirect after submissionSelect the page you want to redirect user to after submit the form
- Edit Post on FrontendAfter submit, user can edit the posts and save if you allow
- Select post status after submitIf you want to review the posts manually after submit, you can select the post status at form settings
Frontend Posting Form
After Submit Values – Backend Editor
Custom User Regiseration Form
One-page Checkout Form – Paypal Powered
Save Contact Entries
Compatible to Page Builders
File Upload – Multi-source
Create the frontend posting form in 3 steps
See more of this item click here