A plugin is a piece of software containing a bunch of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even put new features to your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specs and features of All-in-One Custom Background for WordPress that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: All-in-One Custom Background for WordPress
Last update: 2017-03-12T05:03:45Z
Item sold: 118
Buy this item click here
All-in-One Custom Background allows you to define multiple backgrounds as background group. A background group can be used as default site or site context background and for background of specific page. You can choose between different video, image or color types for every background. Besides that backgrounds can be restricted to users, user roles or devices separately.
- Single or Multiple backgrounds
- Major Background Types are included
- Self-hosted/Native Video
- Vimeo Video
- Youtube Video or build custom Youtube Video Playlist
- Image or Image Gallery
- Color or Color Gradient
- Add Fullscreen Background or use selectors to define the backgrounds scope (default is fullscreen background)
- Easy to use Editor
- Define Global Backgrounds in reusable groups
- Define Backgrounds for Site Contexts or one Background as Default Background for site
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly (video types are restricted to non mobile devices)
- Configure Post Types where background can be configured
- Restrict backgrounds for users, roles or device
- Tested in every major browser
Single or Multiple Backgrounds
You can add an arbitrary number of backgrounds for each page. Each background can be bound to different elements on the site using CSS selectors. Find out more about selectors.
Comprehensive Video Support
Use your own videos using WordPress’ media library or pimp your theme background with a Vomeo or Youtube video.
- Customizable settings of video types
- HTML5 with Flash-Fallback
- Create custom Youtube Playlist from Youtube Videos
Image and Image Gallery
Use images from WordPress’ media gallery, custom url or directly upload one.
Color and Gradient
Use the editor to easily select a single color or a gradient with two colors and different orientations.
Global Backgrounds and Default Background
Define global backgrounds with background groups. Choose between global, group, custom or none background for page, post or custom post type. Select one background group under “Global Backgrounds” as default background for your site or define specific background group for site contexts e.g. front page, category or 404.
Usable for Fullscreen or Element Backgrounds
Through selectors you are able to define backgrounds for specific elements only.
Note: Video Background Types are only usable as fullscreen background.
Responsive and Mobile Friendly
- Videos won’t be shown on mobile devices
- Use device restriction for different backgrounds on different devicies, for instance use smaller or none background image on mobile devices.
Restriction of Backgrounds
- Backgrounds can be restricted to mobile or not mobile devices.
- Futhermore you can restrict backgrounds by user roles or specific user.
See more of this item click here