A plugin is a piece of software containing a bunch of functions that could be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or put new features to your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specs and features of bgStretcher WordPress Bg Image Resizer & Slideshow that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: bgStretcher WordPress Bg Image Resizer & Slideshow
Last update: 2016-11-14T15:02:51Z
Item sold: 108
Buy this item click here
bgStretcher (Background Stretcher) is a WordPress plugin for stretching one or more images proportionally across an entire page or element. When multiple images are supplied, bgStretcher displays them in a configurable slideshow with advanced options. The plugin allows you to add a large image (or a set of images) to the background of your web page and will proportionally resize the image(s) to fill the entire window area.
The plugin will work as a slideshow if multiple images are used. The speed, duration, transition effects, and slide direction are configurable. Available transition options include none, simpleSlide, superSlide and fade. Sequence mode can be set to normal, backwards, or random. Additionally, the resizing of the images can be optionally animated when the container is resized. Class names may also be passed to bgStretcher to define Next & Previous buttons and a pagination element.
- Proportionally Resizes Background Images
- Lightweight WordPress Plugin
- Unobtrusive Script & Simple to Setup
- Works with Any Screen Resolution
- Compatible with All Modern Browsers
- Easy to Integrate with Popular CMS’s
- Support Single or Multiple Images
- Advanced Slideshow Features
- Control Speed and Duration
- Multiple Transition Effects
- Resize Animation Available
- Over 20 Configuration Options
See more of this item click here