A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that could be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even add new features to your WordPress websites. It easy for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specifications and features of Custom Editor Buttons that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Custom Editor Buttons
Last update: 2015-10-23T09:30:29Z
Item sold: 75
Buy this item click here
Custom Editor Buttons is a WordPress Plugin script designed to allow you to add new buttons to the default WYSWIYG editor in WordPress, giving you access to quickly add commonly used text, html or characters that might otherwise be cumbersome or time consuming to insert.
- Macro-like: insert any predefined HTML, text (including shortcodes) or characters to the editor with one click!
- Do you use common HTML? Insert it every time with ease!
- Translation Ready
- Upload an icon or select from hundreds of FamFamFam icons
- New in version 1.3:
- Choose which button row in the editor to put the button in
- Choose which editor mode to add the button to – html, visual or both.
See more of this item click here