A plugin is a piece of software containing a bunch of functions that could be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even put new features within your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specs and features of Easy Contextual Help for WordPress that will give you easiness on your website.
Name: Easy Contextual Help for WordPress
Last update: 2017-04-05T17:25:00Z
Item sold: 153
Buy this item click here
Are you a WordPress developer or a Web Designer who uses WordPress to develop websites for your clients?
Have you ever wished that there was an easy way to add your own help to each menu or plugin in the built-in Administration Panel in WordPress?
Look no further, with Easy Contextual Help for WordPress you can now improve support for your clients by providing contextual help for your menus.
The plugin automatically recognizes each installed plugin and makes it easy for you to add help. This used to be a tedious or rather complicated process to add help to each menu or plugin, but those times are over when you have Easy Contextual Help for WordPress.
Now with WordPress Multisite Support
Are you running a WordPress Multisite Network?
If so then you can also use Easy Contextual Help as the plugin has built-in Multisite Support. Easily create global Contextual Help that is available for all sub-sites. You can also allow sub-site Administrators to create the own Contextual Help.
The plugin works on both WordPress (single site) and WordPress Multisite.
List of features
- Replace existing Contextual Help from WordPress with your own help.
- Add your own help to the already existing Contextual Help from WordPress
- Display your help before or after the existing Contextual Help from WordPress
- Based on WordPress Custom Post Type (allows you to use all features you normally use writing posts)
- Use shortcodes directly in your Contextual Help. Compatible with our ?Custom Widget Areas for WordPress?. This lets you insert widgets directly in the Contextual Help. And compatible with Styles with Shortcodes.
- Create Global Contextual Help available to all sub-sites in the network
- Optional allow sub-site Administrators to create their own Contextual Help
Create one help post and apply it to multiple menus or plugins. This feature can be used for branding the help section, by creating a post containing your logo or the clients logo. And then applying it to all menus or plugins.
See more of this item click here