A WordPress theme changes the look of your website, often including its layout. Changing your theme changes how the site looks on the front-end. Most WordPress themes provide the overall design or style of your site, font styling, colors, widget locations, page layouts, styles for blog posts and blog archives, and additional stylistic details. One of the best theme WordPress is Elsewhere – Stylish & Sharp WordPress Blog Theme, let’s find out the features and specifications in this below.
Name: Elsewhere – Stylish & Sharp WordPress Blog Theme
Last update: 2017-05-28T17:53:33Z
Item sold: 38
Buy this item click here
Meet Elsewhere – a perfect mix of modern & vintage blog style
Elsewhere is a fully-responsive, light and crisp WordPress blog theme that comes with tons of original functionalities, designed in a golden era of postcard-style look that presents your content and ads in an eye-catching fashion.
- Mix of modern CSS effects and retro design
- Pop-up pages and pop-up advertising
- Pre-defined ad placement for AdSense and other services
- Animated GIF friendly theme
- 42 Social icons pack
- Special boxes feature
- Circled, square or natural image shapes
- New blogger-oriented shortcodes
Earn money with Google AdSense, Adroll and other advertising providers
Elsewhere comes with 5 pre-defined positions where you can easily embed popular advertising services such as AdSense, AdRoll etc. Place ads in header above or below the logo, below the slider, above and inside the footer or the sidebar.
Even more advertising options
If AdSense is not enough for you and you want to post your own banners and control how much they are visible, use our Special boxes and add up to 5 different banner ads that will show throughout your post list. This is very useful for posting products with your affiliate links or for promotion of your new products or services.
Pop-out pages & pop-out advertising
Easily create effective pop-out pages about yourself, your services or products or use them to promote your products or as call-to-action ads that show on click or before the site loads. This is useful for promotions or affiliate links that direct the visitors to where you want them to be before they read your content.
Gigantic embed support
Elsewhere WordPress theme comes with a huge embed support: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, Imgur, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Mixcloud, TED Talk, Kickstarter, Scribd, Spotify, ReverbNation, Flickr, Hulu, Funny or Die, College Humor and many more.
Animated GIFs as Featured images
Just as our previous theme – Daze, Elsewhere comes with full support for animated GIFs which you can easily upload as your Featured post images and the animation will be shown on your post lists, archives, sliders or on the single post itself. You can also add animated GIFs to your pop-out ads and pages to make them stand-out even more.
Feature image shapes
Create even more visual diversity with rounded, squared or natural featured image shapes by choosing the shapes for each and every post you create.
- Fully responsive layout design for all mobile and desktop devices
- Pre-defined positions for AdSense, AdRoll etc.
- Animated GIFs as featured images
- Pop-out pages and advertising
- 42 vector social icons
- Complete control of typography
- The entire Google fonts library (820 fonts)
- Pinterest style masonry post lists
- Special boxes in posts list
- Related posts shortcode
- Download button shortcode
- Social profiles shortcode
- Share this shortcode
- Google Maps
- Rounded, squared or natural featured image shapes
- Custom 404 error page
- Custom login page
- 100% translation ready theme
- Custom featured areas for Video, Gallery, Audio, Quote, Link and Image Posts
- Retina logo for desktop and mobile devices
- Full control over colors
- 3d flip-box effects
- Detailed documentation
See more of this item click here