A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that could be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even add new features within your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specs and features of Forms Management System-WordPress Frontend Plugin that will give you easiness on your website.
Name: Forms Management System-WordPress Frontend Plugin
Last update: 2017-06-13T05:55:52Z
Item sold: 380
Buy this item click here
One Plugin For Everything!
Do You Want To Build a Job board, Classified Site, News Site, Book Store, Directories? Or Any Interactive Website. Or you may want to allow your users to publish the posts from the frontend. Or may be to allow your users to register or edit their profile or to replace the default WordPress Login, Log Out, Lost Password.
Then Forms Management System Is Your Best Choice.
Wait a second…you know what?!? its more than a form builder. see some of its features below.
Forms Management System is a full solution frontend plugin to build advanced posting forms, guest
forms, registration and edit profile forms, contact forms and frontend dashboards for WordPress with a visual so
easy to use forms builder. Just focus on
your website and let Forms Management System handles all the forms for you.
- The textarea now can be: Textarea Normal, Rich textarea(Visual Editor), and Teeny Rich textarea(Visual Editor).
- The contact form can send html now
- FMS API Now the FMS has many hooks and if you are a developer you can use its hooks to modify its behaviour or to build your add-on for it. If you need any help please contact us.
- You can create child plugin for FMS now.
- Option for making the form full width. and another option to disable the form styles.
- Select which links you want theme to appear in the front-end dashboards.
- Unlimited Front end Dashboards! Now you can specify specific dashboard for each post type, or create a dashboard for two post types only, or any number of post types you need the dashboard to get its posts, or get all posts type in a single dashboard the options is limitless.
- Field “Message”
- Multisite Supported
- Toggle Switches. Now you can change the style of the checkboxes and radio fields to amazing Toggle Switches styles and make it round or leave its default cool Toggle Switches style. you can see it live on the demo website forms.
- Stepper Field.
- Conditional Logic
- FMS Views shortcode allows you to display any or all custom fields in the frontend anywhere in your website for logged in or not logged in users with many other options.
- Smart Conditional Logic
- Date & Time Custom Field
- WooCommerce support (Alpha).
- Frontend AJAX.
- Display edit link or delete link or both with your post.
- New Google no CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA.
- Two themes for Google no CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA.
- Now you can upload as many number of images as you want or unlimited with Image Upload custom field.
- Now you can upload as many number of files as you want or unlimited with File Upload custom field.
- Now you can set your own sender name and email address. Many of our clients uses an independent plugin to achieve that. Now FMS solve that for you.
- SSL compatibility, no matter if you used FMS forms on HTTP pages or HTTPS pages and you forced SSL for dashboard
or not FMS will still working perfectly.
- Now you can overwrite the FMS’s PHP files in the FMS’s child plugin. Many of our clients created amazing frontend
dashboard from our simple dashboard and they needed the ability to overwrite the default dashboard and because of that we added this feature. For more info please see the FMS’s documentation.
- Now you can specify the posts categories at the frontend dashboard, e.g. you can display the posts only within the
“Uncategorized” category or within as many categories as you want or within all categories.
- Now you can use multiple forms on the same page without any conflict or problem
- Forms Management System Views Builder free add-on.
- Option to disable firing the google map library at the frontend.
- Now FMS shipped with Masonry JS library and Colorbox jQuery plugin with options to disabling them.
- Now you can specify the number of posts at the frontend dashboard.
- Backend Custom Fields free add-on.
- Now you can import & export forms and settings.
- Fully compatible with PHP7.
- Local Storage, no matter if your users lost the internet connection or even their browser crashed suddenly, or maybe they shut down their computer and switched it on after few days when they will open the form again they will find the data exactly like when they left it!
- Now you can allow your users to insert images or any media(video, audio, etc.) within the post content, excerpt or any textarea custom field.
- Post expiration functionality, for more information about this feature please read this article from the documentation.
- Slider Field.
- Compatible With Contact Form DB Plugin.
- Repeat Textarea field.
- Insert bulk options functionality in the dropdown field, multi-select field, radio field and checkbox field.
- Add “Simple” option in the Terms field.
- The dashboard pagination work using Ajax.
- Delete post done using Ajax.
- Warning the user before leaving with unsaved changes.
- Warning the user about unsaved changes at form editor.
- New conditional logic comparison operators.
- Add duplicate the form builder fields feature.
- Visual form builder You will never write a code!
- Unlimited Forms Create as many forms as you want like guest post, post submission, contact form, job submission, classified submission, etc.
- Multi-step form.
- Certified by WPML.
- Multilingual ready
- Guest Posting Support Let your users publish the content on your website without registration.
- Auto Registration If you want to register your guests automatically while they publish the content on your website.
- Custom Post Type Supported Let your users submit the content from the frontend in any post type (posts, pages, custom post types, etc.).
- Custom Taxonomy Supported Add your own custom taxonomy to your frontend form and view them as dropdown menus or checkbox …etc.
- Custom Fields Supported Add as many custom fields as you need and you can choose from too many custom fields and there are many other fields that we will be added in the future releases.
- Custom Redirects Redirect your users to a page or custom URL or to the newly created post or display a cool message when they submit a new content on your website, you can also set these settings when users update their posts.
- Set Post Status When users submit a new post or update it,then the post can be set to any status you prefer (Draft, Pending Review, Private, Published).
- New Post Notification, Update Post Notification You can get an email notification whenever the users add a new post or update a post. Without visiting your site’s dashboard. you can get an email with all the post information including: post title, content, excerpt, tags, category, author,site name, site URL, permalink, edit link, and any custom fields that you have in your form.
- Post Format Supported Specify the post format for each form.
- Comment Status Supported Specify the comment status for each form weather to be open or close
- Post Draft If you want you can allow your users to save their posts as drafts.
- Front end Category And Taxonomy Creation Allow your users to create categories and taxonomy from the front-end
- Frontend Dashboard Allow your users to edit and delete their posts from the frontend by listing their posts in an awesome front end dashboard.
- Full Featured Contact Form With The Same Awesome Visual Form Builder And Amazing Features.
- Multiple recipients for the contact form
- Custom redirects in contact form. Redirect your users to a page or a custom URL or display a cool message when they submit the contact form.
- Bundled With Simple Form Validator – PHP Class (That is an extra value
of 7$ included).
Color & Style:
- Three Form Theme Styles based on Smart Forms (That is an extra value of 11$ included).
- Eight Form Theme Colors also based on Smart Forms
- Custom CSS & JS Create your own custom CSS or custom JS file then name it fms-custom-css.css, fms-custom-js.js and put it in the FMS child plugin folder.
|Post Title||Post Body||Excerpt||Tags|
|Date & Time||Multi Select||Radio||Checkbox|
|Image Upload||File Upload||URL|
|Repeatable Text Field||Hidden Field||Google Maps||Stepper|
|Slider Field||Repeat Textarea|
|Google no CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA||Really Simple CAPTCHA||Terms and Conditionst||Message|
- Secure: we are confident enough to tell you… yes it is secured.
- Configurable: everything is configurable even client side validation messages!
- Compatible with WordPress 3.5 or higher
- User friendly forms.
- Developer Friendly: we stick on the rules, so we did not use any custom PHP code, we only used WordPress functions, actions, filters, etc. In addition, we always restrict ourselves with WordPress Coding Standards. Therefore, you can very easy use your preferred actions and filters with Forms Management System.
- Great Support.
- Well Documented.
- And Much More!
See more of this item click here