A WordPress theme modify the look of your website, often including its layout. Changing your theme changes how the site looks on the front-end. Almost all WordPress themes offer the overall design or style of your site, font styling, colors, widget locations, page layouts, styles for blog posts and blog archives, and also additional stylistic details. One of the best theme WordPress is Give: Charity Responsive WordPress Theme, let’s find out the features and specifications in this below.
Name: Give: Charity Responsive WordPress Theme
Last update: 2016-09-23T03:15:19Z
Item sold: 379
Buy this item click here
Serve up your visitors using a tablet or a smartphone, an optimized version of the website. Optimised for iPad and iPhone. Beautiful typography is what makes this theme so awesome. Deliver beautiful typefaces to your visitors.
Give comes with support for the following post formats: standard, image, slideshow and video. Write your awesome articles, share your stunning photos or even great videos using this wordpress theme.
Ease of use:
Fully widgetized homepage.
This theme is so easy to use, you won?t even need the documentation. You can easily set up your website starting from the Theme Customizer and then continuing with a small unbranded options panel we?ve included with only 10 options, among them being: logo upload, favicon upload, analytics code.
No 1000+ Shortcodes, 500+ Google Web Fonts. Nothing of that here.
Quick look inside of Give theme features
- Big, Bold, Beautiful Typography
- Clean Responsive Design
- 4 Custom Widgets (Twitter, Flickr, Video, Recent Articles)
- Full Localization Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- WPML compatibility
- Accent Color Control (via Color Picker) on Theme Options
- Compatible with the ZillaSocial Plugin.
- Compatible with the ZillaLikes Plugin.
- Compatible with the Contact Form 7.
- Compatible with the Testimonials by WooThemes Plugin.
- Compatible with the Events Calendar Plugin.
See more of this item click here