A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even add new features within your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specs and features of Groups Newsletters that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Groups Newsletters
Last update: 2017-01-13T06:58:04Z
Item sold: 187
Buy this item click here
Newsletter Campaigns for Subscribers and Groups.
Groups Newsletters helps you to communicate efficiently, providing targeted information to groups of recipients through automated campaigns.
Stories make up a newsletter or a newspaper. Groups Newsletters provides a unique and flexible way of composing newsletters based on one or more stories. Read more about the concepts used by this plugin in the Documentation.
Unlike your average newsletter system, Groups Newsletters combines multiple stories in a newsletter and uses campaigns to send out one or more newsletters to their recipients. The recipients for each newsletter can be different user groups (when Groups is also used).
Among the reasons to use Groups along with Groups Newsletters you may find:
- You want to send specific newsletters to a subset of the site’s users. For example. if you have a Premium group to which users who have purchased premium access to the site belong and you want to send out a newsletter offering them a special discount.
- You maintain groups for specific products or services and want to make their users aware of a new feature or bug fix without sending the same information to normal subscribers.
- Communicating with departments in a company – send out specific news that is relevant for those working in one department.
- CRM – target valuable information at customer groups.
- Leagues & teams – send out information on events relevant to specific groups, for example by sport, by team, by association …
- To quickly create a Story Editors group for users who should be allowed to handle newsletters.
- Let customers subscribe to newsletters at checkout with the WooCommerce Groups Newsletters add-on.
For regular subscribers, you can work without Groups and take advantage of the powerful newsletter campaign management features provided.
- Send multiple newsletters to different recipients within a single campaign.
- Supports multiple campaigns that are sent FIFO.
- Hold and continue running campaigns.
- Double opt-in for visitors (no user account required) – subscribe and confirm by visiting the activation link.
- Opt-out cancellation link.
- Direct opt-in and opt-out for registered users.
- Opt in on registration.
- Opt in our out on user profile page.
- Preview newsletters in your browser.
- Test newsletters by sending to specific emails without the need to create a campaign.
- Independent SMTP settings – allows to use settings to mail newsletters that are independent of the rest of the emails sent by the site.
- Send a test email using Groups Newsletters SMTP settings.
- Multipart emails are auto-generated to provide both HTML and plain text versions of newsletters sent.
Import & Export Subscribers
- Import subscribers from a text file.
- Export subscribers to a text file.
- Supports reCAPTCHA.
- Provides hooks to support other CAPTCHA systems.
See more of this item click here