A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features within your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specifications and features of (H)MVC Plugin Development Framework for WordPress that will give you easiness on your website.
Name: (H)MVC Plugin Development Framework for WordPress
Last update: 2017-05-13T13:16:08Z
Item sold: 101
Buy this item click here
WordPress Fuel is the HMVC (Hierarchical Model View Controller) WordPress Plugin Development Framework. WordPress Fuel helps you write clean, modular code, and speed up the creation and maintenance of your WordPress plugins. Plugin development is much more fun and enjoyable. It is based on the best ideas of other PHP frameworks. Sample plugins included!
Simple, clean yet solid foundation for WordPress plugin development – Plugin development fun is guaranteed. Have a look at samples – WordPress Fuel Samples
Rapid Plugin Development
Simple, clean and solid foundation for WordPress plugin development.
OOP Plugin API
This is an OOP framework and everything is built using PHP5.
Easy to configure
It requires nearly zero configuration.
It supports layouts with nested views.
Loads PHP files on demand where needed
Very well commented code and easy to understand what is happening.
Extremely Well Documented
See documentation here
Sample plugins & Structure
Simple Contact form, Pre-built Plugin skeleton
- Separates Business, Application and presentation logic.
- OOP Plugin API
- Hassle free PHP class loader
- HMVC requests
- Loosely coupled architecture
- Extremely lightweight
- Masterpage Layouts with nested views
- Clean and maintainable WordPress Plugin development
- Handles AJAX requests
- Ability to add permalinks (rewrite) rules.
- Handles WP shortcodes using one callback.
- Ease of Maintenance
- Based on ideas of other top PHP5 frameworks
Plugins developed using WordPress Fuel
WordPress Testimonials Manager /strong>
WPEventsPlus – Events Bookings & Calendar
Why WordPress Fuel?
- Organized code: WordPress Fuel has OOP plugin abstraction layer that uses WordPress features.
- Namespacing: No need to explictly define function prefixes as everything is handled with a WordPress Fuel Plugin handler.
- Modularity: Allows you to write modular plugins.
- Plugin Layers: Ease of separation, separates the front-end and back-end logic.
- Coupling: Facilitates communication between plugins keeping the loose coupling.
- Spaghetti code: Avoids spaghetti code. Spaghetti code is difficult to follow.
See more of this item click here