A plugin is a part of software containing a group of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or put new features within your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specifications and features of Image Map Pro for WordPress – Interactive Image Map Builder that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Image Map Pro for WordPress – Interactive Image Map Builder
Last update: 2017-06-28T05:35:15Z
Item sold: 5199
Buy this item click here
- Advanced Drag-and-drop Editor
- Polygon, Icon, Rectangle and Ellipse Shapes
- 150 SVG Icons Included
- Tons of Style and Animation Options
- Responsive and Optimized for Touchscreen
- Customizable Mouseover and Click Actions
- Comprehensive API
- Free Customer Support for 6 Months
Advanced Drag-and-drop Editor
Image Map Pro comes with a fully featured web app to quickly create, edit and export your image maps. Using the app is super easy and a step-by-step guide is also included!
Polygon, Icon, Rectangle and Ellipse Shapes
Image Map Pro is the only plugin, which allows you to draw custom shapes. You can also use pins, custom icons, rectangles and ellipses.
150 SVG Icons Included
That’s right, 150 high-quality SVG icons bundled in the Editor. And if you still can’t find that special icon you need, you can also use your own image!
Tons of Style and Animation Options
With the Editor you can customize properties like opacity, fill, stroke and corner-radius to match the design of your site. You can also have separate styles on mouseover!
Responsive and Optimized for Touchscreen
Image Map Pro is made to properly handle touch events. And if you have a lot of content in your tooltips you can make them fullscreen on mobile devices!
Customizable Mouseover and Click Actions
The shapes can be links! Tooltips can be made to appear on mouseover or click – whatever works best in your case. Or you can turn the tooltips off completely!
Free Customer Support for 6 Months
We are here to help!
If you have any issues installing or using our product,
please send us a ticket and we will respond as soon as possible!
- Automatic Updates & Activation
- Editor Zooming
- While drawing a rect or oval, hold SHIFT to lock width/height
- Rename list items
- Fullscreen capability (front-end)
- Default settings for shapes and tooltips (via external .js file)
- HTML-based API
- Added an option to retain original image size, along with responsiveness
- The plugin now uses PHP sessions to load only included image maps on a page
- Improved documentation
- Tour doesn’t show anymore if there is an already created image map
- (Improvement) Added notification to click the first point when drawing a polygon
- Full support for shortcodes in tooltip content
- Full support for HTML code in tooltip content
- Special characters in the name of an image map no longer prevent the list of saved maps from loading
- Fixed minor issues on mobile devices
- Improved the accuracy of the “ghost” point when editing a shape
- The editor no longer uses random numbers for shape IDs
- Spots now have a minimum size of 44×44 pixels
- If a fullscreen tooltip is open, the website behind it can no longer be scrolled
- Various minor fixes
See more of this item click here