A WordPress theme modify the look of your website, often including its layout. Modifying your theme changes how your site seem on the front-end. Most WordPress themes provide the overall design or style of your site, font styling, colors, widget locations, page layouts, styles for blog posts and blog archives, and additional stylistic details. One of the best theme WordPress is Medical – Premium WordPress Theme, let’s find out the features and specifications in this below.
Name: Medical – Premium WordPress Theme
Last update: 2017-06-20T19:45:03Z
Item sold: 311
Buy this item click here
Medical is a very powerful theme with many features easy to edit for both, users without programming knowledge and for developers.
It empowers you to change any color of elements such as backgrounds, texts, links, menu links, typography, etc. The main content block is placed before the sidebar regardless of the sidebar position, so it is crawled first by search engines, so its SEO Optimized
- Flex Slider – by Woothemes
- Nivo Slider
- Single Video Slider – This slider has 1 field to enter the video embed code in the theme options panel itself.
- Static Image – This slider has 1 field to upload the image via theme options panel.
Fonts & Colors Editing
- Over 100+ Google fonts offered with theme
- Custom 30+ Cufon fonts
- Unlimited combinations of colors editing for many elements
- Background Images – You can also upload background images on per section bases instead of solid background color for header, body background etc.
Custom Appointment Table
Custom Doctors Post Types
- Appointment Form – Display the appointment form
- Recent Posts – Display the most recent posts with title and date with no of comments or title and post excerpt. Also provides you an option to display post thumbnail or no image. Limit the number of posts to display. Limit the characters to display if title and content is chosen
- Popular Posts – Display the most popular posts based on comments with title and date with no of comments or title and post excerpt. Also provides you an option to display post thumbnail or no image. Limit the number of posts to display. Limit the characters to display if title and content is chosen
- Twitter Tweets – Display the recent tweets with limiting the tweets and displays the tweets posted status
- Flickr Photos – Display the flickr photos with limiting the photos
- Contact Info – Displays the quick contact info with address, name, state, city, zip code, email, phone etc.
- Contact Form – Displays the quick contact form. Input email id to display.
- Sub Pages – Displays a current pages and children pages. The pages are displayed as the title.
- Google Map – Insert the fields longitude latitude and address to display the short or long google map.
- Twitter – Displays latest tweets
Theme comes with default 30+ sociable icons of 16×16 pixels sizes can be added easily from theme options panel. Displays on right side of the footer.
Theme provides unlimited custom sidebars option where you can add for pages or posts. Display the sidebar positioning left of right side for each page or posts without effecting the code hierarchy as the main content block is always placed before the sidebar regardless of the sidebar position. It’s best for SEO to have your sidebar on the right so your main content is crawled first, if you use a left sidebar to show your most recent posts they will rank higher in SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
Theme currently has 6 Column support for the footer where you can place the custom widgets or default widgets including the Teaser text for the footer area.
Theme comes with simple, easy and feasible option to use shortcodes built in the theme with just one click. Theme have almost 100+ Shortcodes including typography styling and blog posts styling.
See more of this item click here