A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that could be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specifications and features of Microthemer – WordPress Visual Design CSS Plugin that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Microthemer – WordPress Visual Design CSS Plugin
Last update: 2017-05-21T07:27:27Z
Item sold: 162
Buy this item click here
- Style anything on your web page, including headers, menus, sidebars footers, and plugin content.
- Intuitive visual editing.
- Over 80 style options at your disposal (e.g. Google Web Fonts, background color, font-family, CSS3 gradients, drop shadow etc).
- Design responsively without the usual headaches. Preview your site at different screen sizes and apply media queries styles without writing code.
- Export your designs as a zip file. For sharing with friends, or transferring between domains.
- In-program docs so you can learn about CSS, or refresh your memory.
- History feature, so you can go back if you make a mistake.
- Draft mode, so you can try new designs on a live site without affecting what visitors see until you’re ready to publish.
- Apply styles per-page or globally.
- Apply :hover states an any other pseudo selector like :nth-child() without having to remember the syntax.
- Advanced color picker for sampling colors from your theme and creating custom palettes.
- Import CSS media queries, selectors, and styles from any stylesheet into Microthemer’s GUI.
- Light-weight. Microthemer generates CSS. It doesn’t try to do much more than that.
- Nonce security to help keep things secure.
- Supports multi-site.
- Supports SSL sites.
- Great support provided via our dedicated Microthemer forum.
- Free CSS, HTML, and responsive design tutorial.
Features for coders and learners
- Full code editor that lets you write code in the browser while looking at the page.
- Hybrid GUI code editor if you want to leverage the power of the GUI but prefer writing CSS properties and values by hand.
- SCSS, CSS, and JS supported.
- Enqueue JS libraries native to WordPress like jQuery UI for rapid experimentation.
- Minify CSS code.
- HTML and CSS inspection, similar to browser inspectors.
- Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
- Validation of custom selectors with visual feedback as you type.
- Hide from clients by uninstalling or deactivating, but still use the CSS Microthemer generates by copying and pasting a few lines of PHP code to your theme’s functions.php file.
See more of this item click here