A plugin is a piece of software containing a bunch of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even put new features to your WordPress websites. It easy for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specifications and features of Post Notification Widgets for Layers Theme that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Post Notification Widgets for Layers Theme
Last update: 2016-08-17T18:53:51Z
Item sold: 1
Buy this item click here
Post Notification Widget for Layers Theme is a useful Layers extension which create widgets to subscribe visitors to emails
The plugins has two widgets
- To subscribe visitors to new posts
- To subscribe visitors to updates of the post on which the widget is displayed
For example, you can send notification emails:
- To Subscribers when a new post is published
- To Subscribers when a post is updated
- To Admin when a new post is pending review
- To a Shop Manager when a new WooCommerce product is uploaded
- To notify that a post has been scheduled to be published.
You can use a rich text edit to send emails using the recipients name, the modified post’s title, its content, the author’s name, etc.
Notifications can be sent not only for Posts and Pages but also for custom post types like WooCommerce’s Products.
This makes it easy and quick to approve posts which are saved as “pending-review” or to keep in touch with your subscribers.
You can use multiple rules to configure multiple emails depending on post type, category/tag/taxonomy, post status and author roles.
See more of this item click here