A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that could be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or put new features within your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specs and features of Responsive HTML5 Music Player For WordPress that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Responsive HTML5 Music Player For WordPress
Last update: 2017-04-07T06:50:28Z
Item sold: 535
Buy this item click here
Responsive HTML5 audio player for wordpress. Using admin create unlimited number of playlists and players. Playlists can be mixed with any kind of music type (mp3, podcast, soundcloud etc…) Using shortcodes place multiple instances of audio player in post, page, sidebar or theme. Shortcode generator in post/page edit area (shortcodes for including player and player API available).
Multiple players in page supported!
- Shortcode generator in post/page edit area (shortcodes for including player and player API available).
- Option to use only mp3 format available.
- FLASH fallback included for older browsers that dont support HTML5 audio.
- Playlist options available
- XML playlist (xml examples included)
- DATABASE playlist (sql examples included)
- Auto create playlist from folder of mp3 files (plus optional ID3 tags)
- SoundCloud (track set, user tracks, single track, user favorites, user groups)
- Inline text/image links
- mixed playlists
- Optional ID3 tags for songs loaded from folder
- Mix different music types together into single playlist
- optional song download for every individual playlist item
- download backup for IOS (send download link to email)
- Uninterrupted audio playback across web pages (popup player is a separate window and browse your website while listening to music without interuptions!
- Multiple popup windows supported
- optional auto open player in popup supported
- switch between player in normal window and in popup window while keeping player settings like current playlist, active item, volume etc..
- powerful API included.
- load playlist / add track to playlist / play track from playlist on run-time
- Include multiple instances on the same page.
- Multiple instances automatically pause/stop playback when new sound is started.
- Optional playlist scroll.
- optional sortable playlist items
- Optional playlist item link to url
- Optional song artwork (auto generated audio thumbnails).
- optional keyboard events for audio navigation
- API methods available
- Play audio
- Pause audio
- Toggle audio (play/pause)
- Stop audio (unload)
- Next audio
- Previous audio
- Load audio
- Load playlist
- Add visible/hidden track(s) to current playlist
- Remove visible/hidden track(s) from current playlist
- Input audio (play sound without creating any kind of playlist data)
- Toggle shuffle
- Toggle loop
- Toggle playlist
- Open popup
- Destroy audio
- Destroy playlist
- Check scroll
- Reinitialize scroll
- Get/set volume
- Get/set autoplay
- Get/set title
- Get thumbnail
- Get Setup Done
- get Playlist Transition
- Get Playlist Loaded
- Get Media Playing
- get Audio inited
- Get Media type
- Get Active item
- get Playlist item(s)
- get Playlist hidden
- get Playlist list
- Get Media count
- Get Playlist data
- Get Sound ID
- Playlist items ordering methods
- Reverse playlist items
- Randomise playlist items
- Remap playlist items from array
- Swap two playlist items position
- Playlist items ordering methods
- API Callbacks
- Setup Done
- Playlist Loaded
- Playlist End
- Sound Play
- Sound Pause
- Sound Start
- Sound End
- Playlist Item Triggered
- playlist Item Enabled
- playlist Item Disabled
- Playlist Item Rollover
- playlist Item Rollout
- on Playlist Empty
- on Drop Receive
Audio Player With Playlist V2
Audio Player With Playlist V2 WordPress Plugin
See more of this item click here