A plugin is a part of software containing a group of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or put new features to your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specs and features of Security Questions Plugin for WordPress that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Security Questions Plugin for WordPress
Last update: 2016-12-20T18:49:49Z
Item sold: 64
Buy this item click here
Security Questions Plugin for WordPress allows you to put a security question box on registration, login, and forgot password screens. You can use this to add an extra layer of security for your users. This feature is used on many popular sites so why not put it on yours?
We made an easy to use backend settings page where you can setup all the questions you want to ask along with the many other options. Below is a completed setting page.
- Setup any number of questions using backend.
- Show/Hide security question on the registration page. The user can setup security answer on profile page as well so this is not required for the plugin to work.
- Show/Hide security question on the login screen. You can protect login screen by asking security a question as well. The admin can change or setup security answer if someone lost the answer.
- Show/Hide Security question on Forgot Password Screen. The best way to stop unnecessary password reset request from anonymous users or hackers.
- Ask multiple security questions for extra security.
- Show/hide edit security answer from profile page. Useful feature if admin don’t want to let users update security answers on own.
- You can choose if you want to show security questions always, randomly, one-time login failed or two-time login failed.
- You can give users the ability to edit their security questions from their profile page.
- Show Answer Hint if someone completely forgot the security answer. They can also send a request to reset their answers to the admin.
- You can set the security answer field as a password type as well.
See more of this item click here