A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specifications and features of SoapBox Gallery For WordPress that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: SoapBox Gallery For WordPress
Last update: 2016-04-22T20:00:56Z
Item sold: 44
Buy this item click here
Create a behance.net style gallery in WordPress with Views and Voting Functionality
- Display all posts – query by category, tag, number of views, number of votes
- Dynamically change the sort by dragging items.
- Sidebar quickview with title, feature image, excerpt content, post gallery, avatar, author name.
- Optional related scroll – show authors other items.
- Set post per page.
- Pagination is ajax loaded – the user does not leave the page when cycling through all the gallery pages.
- All gallery images are loaded into prettyPhoto lightbox with gallery option.
- Dynamically sort gallery items by date(ascending, descending).
- Dynamically sort gallery items by amount of votes(ascending, descending).
- Scrolling effect on top and bottom right sidebar elements mouseover and auto scroll of right sidebar when the gallery is above the window. Pins the right sidebar to the top of the window so its always in view.
- Mobile ready – tap override for scrolling on mobile devices.
See more of this item click here