A WordPress theme changes the look of your website, usually including its layout. Modifying your theme changes how your site appear on the front-end. Many WordPress themes offer the overall design or style of your site, font styling, colors, widget areas, page layouts, designs for blog posts and blog archives, and additional stylistic details. One of the best theme WordPress is SupportDesk – A Responsive Helpdesk Theme, let’s find out the features and specifications in this below.
Name: SupportDesk – A Responsive Helpdesk Theme
Last update: 2017-07-19T06:12:56Z
Item sold: 1918
Buy this item click here
A responsive helpdesk theme for WordPress. Now you can have your own support center without paying monthly fees.
It’s perfect for providing a support resource for your customers and is super easy to manage.
- Responsive Design
- Choose Your Own Theme Colour (via Colour Picker)
- Simple Unbranded Theme Options
- Child Theme Compatible – dummy child theme included in package
- Demo XML file included.
- Multilevel Animated Navigation
- 3 Custom Widgets (Latest Articles, Popular Articles, Custom Blog)
- Shortcode (Flexible Columns, Buttons, Alerts, Toggles,Tabs & Accordions) – Plus add shortcodes directly from the editor
- Great SEO Built-In
- Ready for translation (.po / .mo files included)
- Great Support From An Elite Author
- Well Documented
- HTML5 & CSS3
See more of this item click here