A plugin is a piece of software containing a bunch of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or put new features to your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specs and features of Tumblr Photoset Grid/Masonry Gallery for WordPress that will give you easiness on your website.
Name: Tumblr Photoset Grid/Masonry Gallery for WordPress
Last update: 2016-10-31T22:06:32Z
Item sold: 274
Buy this item click here
A plugin help you to add Tumblr Photoset like responsive grid/masonry gallery to your post or page via shortcode.
- Support batch upload, and convert the large image to small thumbnail via PHP automatically, help you to add a gallery in a minute, keep the gallery load fast too.
- Live preview in the backend, what you see is what you get.
- Flexibility layout, you can customize each row image number just via a number sequence.
- Responsive, works fine in the small screen device (like iPhone, iPad) too.
- You can drag the thumbnail to re-order the item easily in the backend.
- Optional padding between each image.
- Optional lightbox or image link.
- Optional slideshow and slideshow delay.
- Multiple and unlimited photoset instance on same page.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- You can add/edit the chart without touching the code. Customize/update the image with WordPress backend.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
See more of this item click here