A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that could be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even add new features to your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specs and features of Visual Composer Shortcode Toolbox that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Visual Composer Shortcode Toolbox
Last update: 2017-01-01T19:23:49Z
Item sold: 42
Buy this item click here
Visual Composer Shortcode Toolbox allows you drag and drop any shortcode/element to Visual Composer from Shortcode Toolbox dialog.
With Visual Composer, you need 3 steps to add an element:
- Click Add element button to open Element popup.
- Select element to insert to page.
- Edit settings and close Settings popup.
With Shortcode Toolbox: only one step
- Drag and Drop any shortcode/element to VC editor.
You will save a lot of time each when design your page/post.
- In VC Editor, you can not insert an element between other elements.
- Shortcode Toolbox allows you drag and drop it.
- Works fine on Backend editor & Frontend editor (since version 1.5).
- Drag & Drop any shortcode/element to Empty Page of VC editor.
- Drag & Drop any shortcode/element above or below any Row/Row inner/Element content.
- Drag & Drop any shortcode/element to Column/Column inner.
- Works fine with all 3rd party shortcodes / elements.
- Show / Hide Shortcode Toolbox.
- Good behavior with VC Editor: connect directly to row/column sortable ui.
- Shortcode Toolbox is draggable dialog and keep fixed position on page.
- Shortcode filter: search shortcode/element by name.
- Add or remove any shortcode/element to Favorites list (since version 1.8).
- Insert checker.
- Always Hide Settings panel / Auto Show Settings panel
- Enable / Disable the VC Add button
- Disable the Frontend button.
- Use default VC settings for item shortcode or you can change it via Settings page.
- Do not allow to drag and drop any container element inside the column inner.
- Do not allow to drag and drop other complex elements within the Tab, Tour and Accordion.
- Do not allow to drag and drop inner row within inner row.
- Allow to drag and drop Row / Row inner inside the Tab, Tour or Accordion.
- Convert Row to Row inner, Column to Column inner each when drag and drop any shortcode/element inside the Column or Row.
- Convert Row inner to Row, Column inner to Column each when drag and drop any shortcode/element inside the Tab, Tour or Accordion, …
See more of this item click here