A plugin is a part of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features within your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specifications and features of Weather WordPress Shortcode & Widget – Simple Weather Plugin that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: Weather WordPress Shortcode & Widget – Simple Weather Plugin
Last update: 2017-05-29T07:34:54Z
Item sold: 1052
Buy this item click here
Simple Weather is a beautiful weather plugin, which displays the current weather via shortcodes or via widgets. Add a simple, yet very useful feature to your website with this stylish plugin. Your visitors will know right away how to plan their schedule, happy to know the weather is on their side. Simple Weather is based on OpenWeatherMap.org.
Check out our Weather for Visual Composer also.
- Easy to use
- Unlimited Color Options
- Custom Date Format
- Use Metric or Imperial Units
- NEW: Customizable update interval
- NEW: For better performance, you can use your own API key from OpenWeatherMap.org
- 7 Days Forecast Options
- Show Day / Night Temperature
- Location / GSP Coordinates
- Multilanguage (dates are automatically translated according to the existing WordPress localization; weather condition available in 17 languages ¹ )
Simple Weather Shortcode and Widget
If you need a simple weather display, with just the temperature and location for today, a very simple shortcode does the trick. Any other option you want, like night temperature or number of days to forecast, you can just add it to the shortcode.
If a widget works better for you, the Simple Weather plugin comes also with an easy to set-up widget, packing all the options you need.
Weather Shortcode Options
[simple-weather location="London, UK"]
- Location: You can choose the city and the country for the weather display.
- Latitude & Longitude: You can enter coordinates for a location that cannot be found by name. Use decimal coordinates (ex: 43.343 & 12.4543).
- Units: You can use imperial or metric units to display the temperature.
- Days: You can choose the number of days for the forecast. The maximum value is 7.
- Language: You can choose the language for the weather description (ex: Mostly Cloudy).
API Key: You can use your own API Key from OpenWeatherMap.org. This will improve the general performance of our plugin.
- Interval: You can choose how often the plugin will update the weather info.
Weather Widget Extra Options
- Background Color: Choose the background color of the widget.
- Text Color: Choose the text color of the widget.
- Title: Choose widget title. If no title is entered, it will display the location as title.
- Location Type: Choose the location type. Location / Coordinates.
¹ Available languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Romanian, Dutch, Polish, Finnish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Swedish, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
See more of this item click here