A plugin is a part of software containing a group of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or put new features within your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specifications and features of WooCommerce Entry Links that will give you easiness on your website.
Name: WooCommerce Entry Links
Last update: 2017-03-12T04:35:00Z
Item sold: 49
Buy this item click here
This plugin allows you to create links to your website, and then track hits (clicks) and WooCommerce orders (sales) made by each link.
You can use it every time you want to share your website on social media, newsletters or any other places, just to see which way is making more sales, more profit.
When user comes to your website via entry link you shared, this plugin saves a cookie to a browser so when user is making an order later on, we can track where from and when customer came to your website.
Basically it works the same way as simple affiliate system.
Usage workflow looks like this:
- 1. Create an Entry Link
- 2. Share it anywhere you usually share your website.
- 3. See how many clicks and sales each link received.
- Manage Entry Links (Create, edit, delete). Implementation is done using custom post types.
- User is redirected to your specified URL (Internal or external) after clicking your shared entry link.
- See numbers how many sales and clicks each entry link made.
- See detailed list of all clicks each link received. (Ip address, User agent.)
- Filter WooCommerce Orders be entry link.
- Adds new section on WooCommerce Order details page called “Came through:” to show where from and when user who made an order came to your website.
- New WooCommerce Settings tab, You can change cookie expiration time, Redirect http method, Cookie strategy.
See more of this item click here