A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even add new features within your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specifications and features of WooCommerce Multiple Carts Per User that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: WooCommerce Multiple Carts Per User
Last update: 2017-05-04T03:57:09Z
Item sold: 63
Buy this item click here
Modifies WooCommerce’s one user account to one shopping cart paradigm to provide for different people logging into the same user account to have multiple shopping carts, shipping & billing addresses and order histories separate from each other.
Possible scenarios that this plugin addresses are:
- A site has or anticipates having more than one customer per user account login and wants to keep the shopping carts for each of these customers separate from the other.
- Users of a site regularly select several distinct orders that are billed separately or are shipped to different locations and prefer not to log into more than one user account to do this.
Originally developed for B2B situations whereby workers at different offices may all utilize the same vendor account without affecting each others’ stored shopping carts.
- Use up to ten (10) shopping carts.
- Conveniently manage and switch between multiple carts from the WordPress Admin Toolbar or WooCommerce Multiple Carts widget.
- Set carts to Storage Bin mode to keep items from being emptied after checkout.
- Copy items and their quantities from other carts to the currently active cart.
- Clone carts including items and addresses.
- Separate account addresses, downloads and order history per cart.
- Integration with WooCommerce Multiple Addresses plugin.
- Organize carts with customized names.
- Link carts sessions across browsers and devices via key phrase or per user account.
- NEW Anonymous carts add to (rather than replace) saved carts upon login.
See more of this item click here