A plugin is a part of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or put new features to your WordPress websites. It easy for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specifications and features of WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter that will give you easiness on your website.
Name: WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
Last update: 2017-07-03T07:39:45Z
Item sold: 3188
Buy this item click here
WOOF is a powerful, flexible, easy and robust WooCommerce Products Filter Plugin that extends functionality of WooCommerce plugin to allow your site visitors make searching of products by its categories, custom products attributes, tags, custom taxonomies and price.
This ecommerce plugin has a lot of extensions: Taxonomies search STATISTIC module inside, Color, Image, Search by Text, Search by SKU, Taxonomy Range-slider, Hierarchy drop-down, Labels, On sales checkbox, In stock checkbox, etc …
If you are WP+PHP developer and you want to create something unusual for your project – using WOOF extension API and default extensions as an examples you can create nearly any extensions for the search form and even custom woo-products loop template for your own purposes. Maximum flexibility!
- Are you bored with the standard WooCommerce options?
- Do you wish you could add more advanced Filters for your customers?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have more functionality and flexibility on your store?
Advanced Filters Help Customers Discover More
Here are just a few of the many options that WOOF brings to your website:
- Product Shortcodes
- AJAX product Search
- Taxonomy display choices: radio, checkbox, dropdown and more
With this Premium Plugin you can go further and include even more advanced filters as:
- filter by SKU
- Color filter
- Image filter
- Slider for taxonomies
- Hierarchy dropdown
And even more – you can collect Statistical data of the search requests on your site to improve effectiveness of your business!
WOOF Features List:
- Uses native WooCommerce API
- Simple and clear options
- You can show your taxonomies in the filter as: radio, checkbox, color,IMAGE, drop-down, multi-drop-down, label, hierarchy drop-down, Taxonomy Range-slider
- AJAX mode for shop + categories pages
- Showing search form as BUTTON
- Dynamic products recount
- It is possible to create custom extension using any html elements
- !!Statistic for the search requests by taxonomies!!
- Search by title and content text
- Search by SKU
- WooCommerce products color filters
- Images as filter elements in the search form
- Price filter as range-slider OR as drop-down
- Products shortcode [woof_products] – ajax and redirect mode
- Shortcode for searching by title
- Products Messenger
- Infinite scroll for filtered products
- Shortcode for searching with taxonomy conditions: woof taxonomies=product_cat:9 sid=’auto_shortcode’
- Shortcode for searching by SKU
- Possibility to create any custom layout template and use it with shortcode [woof_products]
- Different skins for radio and checkboxes in the plugin settings
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- Works fine with: Display Product for WooCommerce
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Brands
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Products Per Page
- WPML compatibility
- PHP 7 full compatibility
- Look more here: www.woocommerce-filter.com
From the powerful backend editor you can include only what is necessary, or for more complex
requirements with huge product ranges add every type of filter imaginable.
With our Advanced Tab you can add custom CSS to style the plugin to suit the needs of your website because consistency is important!
Custom Extensions take your store to the next level and give customers the option to sort by Author, Sales, SKU or Colour.
Using Extensions you can create custom shortcodes that allow you to display your products in a wide variety of ways.
With WOOF powering your eCommerce store, your business potential expands giving customers the advanced abilities to search and filter by the information that interests them most.
With WOOF – WooCommerce Product Filters you can do all of this and much more…
See more of this item click here