A plugin is a piece of software containing a bunch of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or put new features to your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specs and features of WooTabs,Add Extra Tabs to WooCommerce Product Page that will give you easiness on your website.
Name: WooTabs,Add Extra Tabs to WooCommerce Product Page
Last update: 2017-05-26T02:41:52Z
Item sold: 1435
Buy this item click here
Simple to use but also powerful when it comes to decreasing bounce rates and increasing sales, the plugin allows you to add extra tabs (as many as you want) to the WooCommerce Product Details page.
For example, lets say you are selling a product that could ideally be accompanied with a video showing its ease of use or features, WooTabs allow you to add an extra tab entitled “How to …” and embed your YouTube, Vimeo or any other video-sharing embed code. You then just save the settings, giving your visitors an extra reason to stay longer on your website, increasing the possibility of them converting into a sale.
Or maybe you just want to let your website visitors enquire about a specific product; just enter the Tab title and post the enquire form shortcode or your own html code through the Tab description field.
WooTabs, just like our other plugin, WooWaitlist, is geared towards website monetization – in other words, making more money through your WooCommerce website. We believe this handy tool will be extremely useful in your ecommerce efforts, allowing you to tweak and customize to your heart’s content.
- You can add unlimited tabs; the limit is only set by your theme width
- You can set a global tab that can be applied to all products
- Show Global WooTabs on selected or all WooCommerce categories
- Add Empty Global WooTabs which you can later customize per Product. For example adding a “Tech Spec” Global WooTab with empty content then you can go to each product and edit Global WooTabs Title and Content
- Enable or Disable Global WooTabs per product
- Easy tab content handling
- WooTabs(Global WooTabs per Product WooTabs and WooCommerce Tabs) order can be changed as you wish, for example you can move the Review Tabs at the end of the tab Sequence
- WooTabs can be shown before or after default WooCommerce Tabs
- Native WordPress WYSIWYG editor for editing custom content
- You can edit the title of the WooTabs
- You can delete WooTabs
- You can insert text in the Tab description area along with shortcodes (for example, contact shortcode)
- You can disable WooTabs that you don’t want to use but don’t want deleted, just in case they are needed in the future
- Instant Save for WooTab settings using Ajax
- Includes .mo and .po files for localization
- Supports RTL
- You can enable or disable access to Shop Manager via Global Settings
- You can choose if you want to Keep WooCommerce Data or Uninstall
- Tabs in WooCommerce were introduced from version 2.0.x, so WooTabs is compatible for the same versions
See more of this item click here