A plugin is a part of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even put new features within your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specifications and features of WordPress Custom Role that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: WordPress Custom Role
Last update: 2017-04-12T06:09:32Z
Item sold: 55
Buy this item click here
WordPress Custom Roles
WordPress Custom Roles is a wordpress plugin to prevent any wordpress user or a group of users or even wordpress roles to access the core wordpress pages or any plugin page with the ability to show or hide menus and submenus.
- Create Custom Role based on wordpress roles
- Create Custom Role based on wordpress users
- Add, Edit, Delete Role Rule
- Prevent page access to the wordpress core pages (posts, pages, media, settings, etc.)
- Prevent page access to any installed wordpress plugin
- Hide plugin menu
- Hide plugin submenu
See more of this item click here