A plugin is a part of software containing a bunch of functions that could be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even put new features within your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specs and features of WordPress GeoIP Plugin that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: WordPress GeoIP Plugin
Last update: 2016-04-19T12:13:52Z
Item sold: 44
Buy this item click here
WordPress GeoIP Plugin
This plugin detects the country where your visitors are coming from and lets you manage different post and page contents based on that detection through a complete set of shortcodes. Your visitors can also select their own country, or any other country, if they want to see those contents.
WordPress GeoIP also provides a complete API that developers and advanced users can take advantage of, such as a number of functions, hooks and tools for synchronization with other plugins. This way, the API can be used as a helper for your e-commerce plugin of choice (WP e-Commerce and WooCommerce synchronization are built-in), to collect statistics based on country detection, to automatically localize your website, and any other country-related functionality you can think of.
- Automatic country detection based on the visitor’s IP address.
- Easily switching from one country to another.
- Capability to keep a list of countries that you want to support.
- A complete set of shortcodes to show specific contents based on country detection.
- Info about country detection in your admin bar.
- Built-in synchronization with WP e-Commerce country settings.
- Built-in synchronization with WooCommerce country settings.
- For advanced users, a number of functions, hooks and tools for synchronization with other plugins.
- Localization file (POT) to translate the plugin to any language.
- Contextual help tab with complete information about how to get started, how to use shortcodes and functions, and how to extend by using our hooks and synchronization tools.
See more of this item click here