A plugin is a part of software containing a group of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even add new features to your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without understanding a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specifications and features of WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin
Last update: 2017-05-16T03:32:50Z
Item sold: 19
Buy this item click here
WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System is an awesome plugin which allows customers to make the online payment from their Wallet System. You can offer your customers a new convenient way of paying for goods and services. Wallet is an online prepaid account where one can stock money, to be used when required.
There is no chance of a decline of payment since wallet is a prepaid account. As it is a pre-loaded facility, customers can buy a range of products without having to enter your debit/credit card details for every online transaction. In this plugin, customer/user can use Wallet Cash during the checkout and amount will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. They can easily add credit to their wallet system.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin
- WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin behaves as an online Payment Gateway. It behaves as an online payment gateway so a buyer can purchase products from the store by using its available amount.
- The customer can easily add credit to their wallet system. The process of adding credit to their wallet system is super easy for the customers of an online store. They simply need to enter the amount that they want to credit to their wallet system and checkout via available payment methods.
- On the checkout page, a customer can choose to use wallet cash or any other payment method. While placing an order, a buyer can choose whether he want to use wallet cash for checkout or not.
- Wallet amount will get credited after the approval of admin. If a buyer uses a payment method like Direct Bank Transfer, Check Payments, then the amount will be credited after the approval of admin.
- Mail notification for wallet transactions. A buyer will be notified via mail of all the wallet transactions.
See more of this item click here