A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites. It convenient for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language. There is plug-in specs and features of WP TimeZone Corrector that will give you simplicity on your website.
Name: WP TimeZone Corrector
Last update: 2017-01-04T18:42:40Z
Item sold: 28
Buy this item click here
Most of the websites in Internet are international and often these websites publish dates which are corresponding to their local timezone. Most of the times it’s really hard for visitors from different timezones to catch up with the time difference and here comes the TimeZone Corrector.
With this tool the visitors will be able to see the correct time and date in their timezone only by hovering over the time and date.
- (h|g):i (a|A)
- (H|G):i (m|n).(d|j).Y
- (h|g):i(a|A) (d|j).(m|n).Y
- (d|j).(m|n).Y (H|G):i:s
- (m|n).(d|j).Y (h|g):i:s (a|A)
Examples of these formats:
- 7:32 pm
- 17:29 3.25.2013
- 4:53am 25.03.2011
- 15.11.2013 19:23:44
- 07.29.1990 01:55:23 am
* the date and time formats are according to PHP date() function
What it has?
- The script is not dependent of any framework (jQuery/Prototype/etc).
- It has two neutral themes and unlimited number of themes can be build with CSS.
- It is a single file. The CSS is appended to the head of the document on run time.
- It is only 5KB minified and 9KB not minified.
- It is cross-browser compatible. It works on IE6+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
The script is translated in the following languages:
See more of this item click here