A plugin is a part of software containing a group of functions that can be added to your WordPress website. They can extend functionality or even put new features within your WordPress websites. It easy for users without knowing a single line of code because WordPress plugins are created in the PHP programming language. Here is plug-in specifications and features of WPdeposit that will give you easiness on your website.
Last update: 2017-04-05T17:45:02Z
Item sold: 487
Buy this item click here
The WPdeposit plugin will help you run a monetary system on your wordpress website. It allows your users to deposit money on their account and spend them out on advertisement, subscription and other … It is pretty similar to the way envato marketplace members deposit money and buy items. The plugin will also provide tools to send money from a user account to another or admin options to edit deposits of a specific user.
While the WPdeposit plugin mainly focus on the crediting/debiting of the user account through multiple payment gateways and allows you to control the deposits of your user, it is the add-ons (advertisement, subscription, shop, … add-on, see our portfolio page) that will allow your users to spend out the money they deposited on their account.
- A deposit system of course
- A complete administration panel to setup the deposit plugin.
- Deposit history
- Test mode option
- Widget and shortcode that shows the balance of the user
- Full developer guide to create your own module
- Manual bank payment
- Support for WooCommerce (NOTE! WPdeposit offers an extra option on the Woocommerce checkout page. Woocommerce Payment gateways do not work with WPdeposit.)
- More to come, we will pick the most requested first
See more of this item click here